UPDATED: 9:49 AM - 03/27/2020
I hope everyone is happy and healthy! We will continue to update our status on a regular basis.
Effective 03/24/2020 all 723 Vapor locations will be open for Curbside Service and Local Delivery. We will be closed for in store purchases.
There are still three ways you can get your hands on your favorite 723 Vapor products.
1. Curbside Service is available at all locations.
2. Local Delivery is available in Lexington Metro.
3. USPS Delivery is available from 723vapor.com
How to get curbside service?
There are two ways to do this.
1. You can shop our website 723vapor.com. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase to your cart, head to the checkout. Once you enter your billing and shipping address, you will be able to select any of our five locations as a store pickup shipping method. When checking out, please leave a comment about your vehicle type and color in the notes section. Our staff will get your order prepared and wait for you to arrive. Please have your ID ready when you arrive.
2. You can call the location directly and one of our staff members will take your order over the phone. When you arrive, please have your payment method and ID available. Our staff will get your order cashed out and have it prepared when you arrive. Here are the phone numbers for our locations.
Richmond Road: 859-554-0425, option 1
Leestown Road: 859-554-0425, option 2
Reynolds Road: 859-554-0425, option 3
Winchester Road: 859-554-0425, option 4
Our stores are currently operating normal scheduled business hours. We will monitor and possibly make a temporary change to our service hours based on demand by location.
How do I schedule local delivery?
Local delivery is available in the Lexington Metro area. To schedule a local delivery, visit our website 723vapor.com and add items to your cart. Once you have finished shopping, go to the checkout. Select the local delivery option at the bottom of the page. You will be required to enter your delivery zip code and select a time for the delivery. Our staff will receive the order and deliver it to you at the selected time. Our local delivery service is running 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily. We have opened up additional delivery slots to accommodate the increased demand. Please be flexible with our staff if they call to come earlier or later if you can. They are doing their best to make sure everyone is getting what they need.
Our amazing staff are doing everything possible to keep you safe. They are following instructions from our COVID-19 Preparedness and Operation Plan.
All liquids are in stock at all locations with very few exceptions. Hardware and coils are mostly in stock, however the virus outbreak in China has been causing intermittent stock issues that our team has been working to resolve. Many items are arriving in the shop everyday.
Be safe out there and take care of yourselves and your loved ones.